Legal Notice - General Conditions of Use.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA. In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: VR SPAIN XXI SL with CIF : B47758289. Registered at C / Constitución, 29 47210 Ataquines (Valladolid) Spain, Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valladolid, Volume: 1506 Folio: 183 1st Inscription with Sheet VA-28498, (Hereinafter THE COMPANY )
2. USERS: The access and / or use of the Sites of THE COMPANY attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE SITE: the website of THE COMPANY provides access to a multitude of information, services, tools, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE COMPANY , and to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site.
This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this Registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
4. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE COMPANY offers through its Site and with an enunciative but not limited nature, to not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in defense of terrorism or in violation of human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE COMPANY , its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, were not suitable for publication. In any case, THE COMPANY will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools.
5. DATA PROTECTION: THE COMPANY complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Development Regulations of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the USER may request from THE COMPANY , it will inform the USER of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the communication of data to third parties, where appropriate. Likewise, THE COMPANY informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: THE COMPANY is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: THE COMPANY reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its Site without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are provided. appear presented or located on your Site.
9. LINKS : In the event that the Site contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE COMPANY will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will it assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: THE COMPANY reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11. GENERAL: THE COMPANY will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its Site, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: THE COMPANY may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between THE COMPANY and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of VALLADOLID.
Privacy and data protection policy
(Hereinafter THE COMPANY )
2. USE AND PROCESSING OF DATA.
THE COMPANY is fully aware of the use and treatment that must be given to personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from users on its web pages in order to manage the services offered or to send them commercial communications of products or services. that may be of interest to you.
3. SECRET AND SECURITY OF THE DATA.
THE COMPANY undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, taking into account the state of technology, in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD. However, THE COMPANY cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
5. SUBSCRIPTION AND REGISTRATION.
In the event that you decide to subscribe, you will be asked for a series of essential personal data in order to manage the products or services requested (name, surname, email, postal address, etc.). Likewise, you may be required to voluntarily provide a series of complementary data intended for information and marketing of offers, services, or activities related to them and limited to the activities and services of THE COMPANY .
6. TRUTH OF THE INFORMATION.
Users will respond, in any case, to the veracity of the data provided, being responsible for communicating any changes in them, and the COMPANY being exempt from any type of responsibility in this regard. THE COMPANY reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that may be required by Law.
7. ACCESS TO DATA.
No third party outside the aforementioned responsible parties may, in any case, directly access your personal data without your express consent for each occasion, except those considered responsible for the treatment, who need access to provide the management service or development of the activity.
8. USER RIGHTS.
Users are recognized and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by means of written communication to the addresses indicated in each case or to the addresses indicated in point 1, identifying and specifying their request, and providing a photocopy of the DNI or document equivalent. They can also send an email to the address . Please, take into account the procedure of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 in its article 25 in order to exercise your rights.
9. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS.
THE COMPANY , by virtue of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, will in no case send advertising and communications for sale or other commercial purposes to users without mediated by your prior request or consent. Likewise, they will not send unsolicited or previously consented messages or send chains of unsolicited or previously consented electronic messages.
10. WITHDRAWAL OF COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT.
THE COMPANY informs users that, if they have requested the sending of commercial messages or alerts in electronic format, they may unsubscribe from this type of communication by following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating it to